Dedicated to Sustainability
From the start, we incorporated meaningful sustainability measures into the plans for Broadstone Waterfront that our residents and community can take pride in. Our selection of a central location ensured minimal land disturbance during construction, and now helps reduce carbon emissions by placing residents within walking distance of many area resources and attractions.
Throughout our development process, we implemented a program to reduce wood waste and selected environmentally-preferred products for all flooring, paint and adhesives. Both our landscape design and irrigation system minimizes outdoor water usage while low-flow faucets, showers and toilets conserve water inside our homes.
You’ll enjoy a variety of benefits from living in a green environment. Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, or LEED, is a building certification process developed by the U.S. Green Building Council. It uses a point system based on the design and construction of energy-efficient, water-conserving structures that use green or sustainable resources and materials. Broadstone Waterfront has achieved LEED-H Platinum Certification for its innovative use of the following:
- Energy Efficient Building Envelope (Insulation)
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- High-Efficiency Mechanical System
- EV Charging Stations
- Water Conserving Fixtures
- Water Conserving Irrigation
- Environmentally Conscious Landscaping
- High Efficiency Low E Windows
- ENERGY STAR Appliances
- Recycled Building Materials
- Sustainable Finishing Materials
- Better Indoor Air Quality